Am I the only one who cringes at spelling mistakes it actually takes a minute to work out?
- Feanor hates cupcakes
- Keep calm and blame Tulkas
- Eru’s A+ parenting
- Sauron is Melkor’s wife
- Turin Turambawkward
- This fandom’s population is 100% Noldor because all the thousands of ships they build sink into the ruthless sea
- After Melkor’s death Sauron was so upset that he had sexual affairs with 98% of Middle-Earth population, including Eonwe
- When HBO releases the Silmarillion series (with PJ as a director), all the characters will be played by Tom Hiddleston, including Asian!Maeglin. The Angband theme song will be Let It Go
- It’s Fёanor, Cthulmo Fhtagn, Tulukhastāz, Ilúvatar the All-Daddy, Mairon, Belekorôz, Túrin, Ñoldor, Eönwё and Lёt It Gô, actually
- You don’t have to be a metalhead to listen to Blind Guardian; being a Tolkien fan will do
- HOME is expensive
- Every character is important
- Every character’s name means something inappropriate in one or several of the existing languages
That’s why they are important, actually
- Space elves
- Vanyar are bloodthirsty
- Feanor’s sons love knitted sweaters and kinslayings
- Silmarillion friendly reminders are not very friendly
- Lay’s of Beleriand contain too much salt, would not recommend
I haven’t colored the other 3 sketches for Elrond’s family, Finarfin’s family, and Arwen’s family yet, but these are the sketches I’ve done so far for the family portraits I want to do for Arwen’s family tree.
- House of Finwë: (left to right)
1st row: Fëanor, Finwë, Indis, and Finarfin
2nd row: Findis, Fingolfin, and Irimë
I have this headcanon where Fëanor doesn’t hate his half-sisters but instead tolerates them and even likes them a little. And Findis has a childish crush/adoration on Fëanor.
- House of Thingol: Melian, Thingol, and baby Lúthien *U* <3
- Lúthien and Beren with their son Dior the Beautiful
- Dior with his wife Nimloth and their children: Elwing, Eluréd and Elurín (um i think i might have messed up ;w; I couldn’ve swore Elwing was older than the twins but I was double checking and apparently she wasn’t I’m sorry TuT)
- Elwing and her husband Eärendil with their sons Elrond and Elros (you can’t see tell yet but I was thinking the twins would have one of those natural phases in their hair color where it’s blonde first but as they get older it turns dark. Idk what it’s called but that’s what happened to my dad x’D born blonde but as he got older his hair turned black).
- Galadriel with her husband Celeborn and their daughter Celebrían
sorry I haven’t been active lately guys ;w;
the people who make lyric videos on youtube are the backbone of this nation
where’s the picture of that sugar we’re going down lyric video
do u realize how hard im laughing
My name is Brienne of Tarth..
how can u say u are not pretty when u are a cluster of stardust, a walking explosion of nebulas like there are constellations that knot your arteries together, you’re beyond pretty, more like a spectacular sight for all of us
twisted-little-princess asked: Rivendell or Hogwarts
"Dance of the Witches in Front of Chicago Federal Building, Oct. 31 1969."
Discovered this amazing feminist group called, “Women’s International Terrorist Conspiracy from Hell” or shortly entitled, “W.I.T.C.H” while reading about the Weathermen the other day. They mixed street theater and protests which usually included witch costumes and chanting hexes.
I’m really surprised Tumblr doesn’t talk about this group more so you can read a little bit more HERE.
“WITCH lives and laughs in every woman. She is the free part of each of us, beneath the shy smiles, the acquiescence to absurd male domination, the make-up or flesh-suffocating clothes our sick society demands. There is no “joining” WITCH. If you are a woman and dare to look within yourself, you are a WITCH. You make your own rules.”
What a time to be alive.
ok yeah but slytherin muggleborns buying a shitload of those really cheap ballpoint pens before every term and selling them to pureblood/halfblood students for like 10 sickles a pen and all these kids are just mystified by the fact that they dont have to constantly dip quills when they write essays
Loki Week: Day Four - Favorite Quotes & Scenes
Loki revealing himself to Thor in different ways;
People think that a liar gains victory over his victim. What I’ve learned is that a lie is an act of self-abdication, because one surrenders one’s reality to the person to whom one lies, making that person one’s master, condemning oneself from then on to faking the sort of reality that person’s view requires to be faked. -Ayn Rand
The Fellowship of the Ring + titles
THE MAGIC BEGINS - A Harry Potter Challenge » 8 - A scene you really wanted to be in the movies, but wasn’t.↳ Luna commentating in Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince
Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff